Copper Basin Coalition announces new “Santas for Seniors”
The Copper Basin Coalition is working with the Globe and Miami High School Anti-Tobacco Squads to present a new program this holiday season benefitting Seniors.
The program, “Santas for Seniors”, will benefit local senior citizens in Heritage and Haven skilled nursing facilities that might not have cheer this season according to the organizers.
· Large Face Clocks
· Large Print Books
· Stuffed animals
· Travel sized toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.)
· Picture calendars
· Non-Slip slippers or socks
· Adult coloring books with colored pencils
· Lip balm
· Both robes (male and female)
· Puzzle books (word finds, etc.)
And have established community drop off boxes for these items at the following locations:
· Globe / Miami Chamber of Commerce
· Town of Miami
· State Farm / Cami Lucero
· Gila County Public Health Department
The high school students will also be collecting items at their respective schools.
If you have any questions, please email us or contact Chuck Turney at firstname.lastname@example.org or Shaunae Casillas at email@example.com
For more information you can reach out to: